Tradition of Excellence by Bruce Pearson and Ryan Nowlin is a comprehensive and innovative curriculum designed to appeal to todays students. The music, the dynamic look, the scope and sequence, the tools for differentiated instruction, the smooth pacing with careful review, and the included INTERACTIVE Practice StudioTM make Tradition of Excellence the fastest growing band method today!
Tradition of Excellence combines time–tested approaches, today’s trends and tomorrow’s technology to advance your band program.
- Three unique starting systems
- Differentiated instruction and learning allows you to customize your teaching
- Pedagogically sound two-page lessons
- Sound-before-symbol rhythm instruction
- Scales, technical studies, chop builders, warm-ups, rhythm studies and
- Solos, duets, rounds, band pieces and ensembles, including three built-in