This early-elementary book is a most enjoyable way to introduce beginners of all ages to music of the Christmas season! These arrangements use only the natural notes on strings one, two, and three with basic rhythms. A "Notes Used In This Song" chart is presented for each carol.
- Optional teacher duets
- Chord symbols, and a "Chords Used In This Book" reference page
- "Notes Used In This Song" charts in early levels to aid in note identification
- Performance notes in other levels to help with position changes and right-hand technique; historical facts about the music are included as necessary
- Glossary of important terms and symbols
- Arrangements in both pick style and classical style
- Tablature and explanation in pick-style books
- An easy way to supply guitar ensemble music by using the student part, teacher duet, lyrics, and chord accompaniment
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.