The Promark PSM25 features round rubber cores with a layer of latex. The core is wrapped with synthetic wood-blended yarn for a balance of bright and dark tonal characteristics. The PSM25 provides medium articulation and balanced tone.
- PSM25 mallets are medium, yarn-wrapped mallets, ideal for the mid range on the instrument
- Length: 16 7/8″ Head Size: 1.45 x 1.85″
- The high level of craftsmanship and tonal qualities throughout this line of mallets is ideal for the professional players and serious students and teachers
- Natural wood, unpolished handles for long lasting grip
- All Promark mallets are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at our Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry
Diameter: 0.313 in / 8.74mm
Length: 16-7/8 in / 42.88 cm
Handle Material: Birch
Head Material: Yarn
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.