New rhythms, eighth notes and dotted quarter notes are introduced. Basic musicianship skills such as playing with dynamics and tempo changes are developed.
- Optional teacher duets
- Chord symbols, and a "Chords Used In This Book" reference page
- "Notes Used In This Song" charts in early levels to aid in note identification
- Performance notes in other levels to help with position changes and right-hand technique; historical facts about the music are included as necessary
- Glossary of important terms and symbols
- Arrangements in both pick style and classical style
- Tablature and explanation in pick-style books
- An easy way to supply guitar ensemble music by using the student part, teacher duet, lyrics, and chord accompaniment
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.